Pages

Monday 17 October 2016

writing with miss Lamas/two friendly mouse.

Screenshot 2016-09-06 at 11.01.22 AM.png


AHHHHHH!!!! My mum heard me scream and she rushed into my room yelling what happened?.


I was hiding under the blanket, I popped my head out and said, There's two mice under my bed and my mum started laughing and She bent down and open her hands and the mice ran into the palm of her hands she stood up and said come out from the blanket. I got up and saw the mice in her hand and in an instant I screamed and ran into the kitchen.


My mum walked in and said don’t be scared!! So because i trust my mum i said ok and asked what are they here for? And she said, i bought them from the pet store because they looked cute! And she said they are special mice because they do tricks, Would you like to see? And being curious I said yes. She placed them on the counter and got some cheese out of the fridge and dangled it in front of them, and she said do something to impress my son so he will no longer be scared of you please.


They got up on two legs and started to wiggle their hips and do a funny dance. I started to giggle and dance a little too. Then realised their not that scary after all! And at the end of the dance one mouse climbed on the other one’s back and reached up and grabbed the cheese and climbed down and both did a bow and ate the cheese.

I was so impressed I asked my mum if I can keep them in my room. Mum said yes so I picked them up and went to my room and played,danced and been best friends ever scenes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is amazing how long did it take you to write?

Anonymous said...

Hi this is amazing how long did it take you to write.

Post a Comment